A new week, 5 more things that caught my eye! Check them out!Continue reading “5 Items That Caught My Eye This Week 2/21/21”
- Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and these heart pajamas (for kids) are absolutely adorable! I’m pretty sure that I’ll be picking these up for my little one!
- Also Valentine’s Day approved, is this shirt dress with hearts all over it. I initially thought it was a night gown when I came across it, but apparently its not. I personally would still wear this cute little number for bed.
- All Black Everything! Need I say more?
- I love these glossy black and gold sandals! I will be keeping my eye on these because I think they will work perfectly into my wardrobe for the spring & summer.
- These sunglasses are everything! They are so unique and currently on sale! I keep talking myself out of them, but I really, REALLY, want them. LOL.
SHOP THE POST
Today I’m back with another Fragrance Friday! The fragrance that I’m sharing today is one that I’ve loved for awhile now (spoiler alert), but didn’t realize that I never gave it a full review. If you want to know the deets on Dior Feve Délicieuse, keep reading.Continue reading “Fragrance Friday #26 | Dior Feve Délicieuse EDP”
Ya’ll know that I love good pair of pajamas that don’t break the bank! My current favorite place to pick up affordable pajamas from is Target. They recently released quite a few new styles and/or patterns so I rounded up my faves right now! They also have an extra 5% off all of these styles right now!
- Satin pajamas are so stylish, but sometimes they can get a little hot. This pair is elegant, but won’t have you burning up! Of course, black trimmed with white is always a good idea!
- Also love this burgundy color!
- This tie-dye set is really well priced and looks very comfy. This set could actually double as loungewear!
- I’m glad Target bought this leafy pattern back! The material on this set is so soft and comfy.
- Same material as the previous one, but a more tailored look!
- Again, a super soft and comfy material! This one combines a fun pink tie dye pattern with the sophistication of a button down set!
- Another satin short set, but in this beautiful floral pattern!
- I have this nightgown in a different color, but this pink and white stripe is so pretty! The material on this is super soft and stretchy.
SHOP THE POST
Which one is your fave?
Berdoues is a niche fragrance house that I recently discovered. I decided to try out a fragrance from their Grand Crus collection, Hoja De Cuba. Hoja De Cuba translates to Cuba Leaf. Keep reading to see what I think!Continue reading “Fragrance Friday #25 | Berdoues Hoja De Cuba EDP”
Happy New Year! I hope 2021 has gotten off to a good start for you all! For me, each new year gives me a feeling of a clean slate and this year is no different. I KNOW that 2021 will be a better year than 2020!
Anyway, on to the items that caught my eye over the last week!
- From time to time, I love a good statement necklace, and these faux pearl initial necklaces fit the bill. They are big enough to draw the eye, but they don’t look over the top or cheap (imo)!
- For this one, I kind of cheated. LOL. I wanted to pair these two items because they are basically the same idea, except one is a pair of shorts and one is a pair of joggers. Both items are faux leather and the color on both are amazing. Faux leather pants/shorts seem to be really big this season, but I think that both of these could be worn for years. Plus, they are really affordable!
- These sneakers are so cute and are under $25! I really like the white pair with the pop of yellow, but I also think the leopard pair is really cute!
- I’m all for a new lippie and this new release from NARS seems perfect. It is a soft, matte, lipstick that appears to look velvety on the lips. Not to mention, the color is perfection!
- I really love this puff sleeve sweatshirt. The color and style really dress up this comfy sweatshirt. Right now, it is on sale for less than $20!
SHOP THE POST
Has anything new caught your eye this week?
It’s been a minute! If you don’t follow my YouTube channel, you may have been wondering what happened to me….In short, Vlogmas happened to me! Basically, Vlogmas is posting every day in December up through Christmas Day. I participated this year, so make sure to check out all my Vlogmas videos when you get a chance.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I had a very nice day with my husband and kids. We were unfortunately unable to spend the day with our extended family, but overall, it was a good day! Of course, with Christmas shopping, SO MANY THINGS caught my eye. LOL. Today, I’m sharing 5 of the items that caught my eye this past week. Maybe you can put those gift cards to use if you see something that you like!
- For some reason, I’ve been eyeing espresso machines lately. I don’t think I’m ready to make that jump yet, but if I was, I think it would be for this gorgeous machine that does everything! As a bonus, it would go well with my other kitchen appliances!
- I have been on the hunt for a medium to lightweight long robe, which seems like it would be easy to find, but it has not been. However this robe seems perfect and I absolutely love all the colors that it comes in. My only hesitation is that I have never purchased anything from this brand before. Have you? Any thoughts?
- This decorative mirrored sign is beautiful and I think would make a great addition to any home. I would personalize it with my family’s last name. I’m thinking of getting it to be a centerpiece to a gallery wall of family photos.
- Pink velvet joggers! PINK VELVET JOGGERS! I don’t think I need to say anymore. LOL. I love these even though they are unlike anything else that I own. I barely wear colored pants, but these pink velvet ones have my name all over them!
- Lastly, this jumpsuit is the perfect cross between elegant and casual. It can be dressed up of course, but just as easily dressed down with sneakers. The material is more of a sweatshirt material that looks super comfy.
SHOP THIS POST
What caught your eye while you were shopping for others?
My items this week are really good especially for gift giving (to yourself or others)! Check out my picks!
- I love my PMD Face Cleanser, and when I saw that they had a body cleanser, I was intrigued! It’s definitely not something I need, but I think it would be great for body cleansing and exfoliation.
- Sweater dresses are essential for the colder months and this one is really nice. Believe it or not, I don’t own any sweater dresses. This one looks great and is affordable.
- I feel like something in animal print catches my eye every week! This week is no exception. These soft joggers are perfect for lounging around the house and still being cute. They also have the matching top that can be purchased separately.
- I know that I don’t need a new eyeshadow palette, but a girl can look! This new palette from Huda Beauty is so pretty, especially in the swatches. It has the colors for an everyday look, but you can also jazz it up a little.
- Lastly is a bag that I already own, but in a different color. Since last year I have been wanting an olive bag with gold hardware, but I never came across the right one. This bag is perfect for me. I already own it in the same size so I know that it fits my lifestyle and is well made. Dear Santa……please?
SHOP THE POST
Did anything catch your eye this week?
Zara has released quite a few new fragrances this year and one of the scents that caught my eye was A Sweet Pastry in Paris. Did it live up to my expectations?
First, let’s talk about the bottle–I like it! It is simple, but well made with heavy glass and a wooden cap. Although it’s not my favorite design in the whole world, it is rather nice and classy.
Mid: sugar cane
Zara only lists 3 notes for A Sweet Pastry In Paris; lemon, sugar cane, and vanilla. I’m not sure if that is entirely true, but I do think these are definitely the most prominent notes. I love a good sweet lemon scent and that is what this fragrance gives me. It smells like a sweet lemon flaky baked good. It smells delicious.
Unfortunately, because I love sweet lemon scents, this one kind of gets lost in my collection. I find that it doesn’t have enough depth for me to pick it over the other lemon fragrances in my collection.
As far as projection, I find that this fragrance sits pretty close to the skin. It’s more than a skin scent, but not one that will be smelled by others unless they are relatively close to you. That projection dwindles to a skin scent the longer that the fragrance is worn.
As for longevity, I find it to be pretty poor. On me, I only get about 4 hours of wear total. However, since this fragrance is so affordable, I think that it is worth it, if you love the scent, to keep respraying.
Overall, I like A Sweet Pastry in Paris, but it’s not a love for me. I wish it had a bit more depth and projected a little more. I do really love the price point and would suggest it if you’re interested!
Zara A Sweet Pastry in Paris retails for $25.90 for a 3.4 oz bottle and can be purchased here.
Have you tried any Zara fragrances? What did you think?
Today is the first day of the yearly Sephora Sale Event for Beauty Insiders! As per usual, Sephora is granting access to the sale based on tier level. VIB Rouge members get 20% off 10/31/2020-11/9/2020, VIB members get 15% off 11/3/2020-11/9/2020, and BI members get 10% off 11/5/2020-11/9/2020. Check out my top picks for the sale below!Continue reading “Sephora Holiday Savings Event Recommendations”