My items this week are really good especially for gift giving (to yourself or others)! Check out my picks!
- I love my PMD Face Cleanser, and when I saw that they had a body cleanser, I was intrigued! It’s definitely not something I need, but I think it would be great for body cleansing and exfoliation.
- Sweater dresses are essential for the colder months and this one is really nice. Believe it or not, I don’t own any sweater dresses. This one looks great and is affordable.
- I feel like something in animal print catches my eye every week! This week is no exception. These soft joggers are perfect for lounging around the house and still being cute. They also have the matching top that can be purchased separately.
- I know that I don’t need a new eyeshadow palette, but a girl can look! This new palette from Huda Beauty is so pretty, especially in the swatches. It has the colors for an everyday look, but you can also jazz it up a little.
- Lastly is a bag that I already own, but in a different color. Since last year I have been wanting an olive bag with gold hardware, but I never came across the right one. This bag is perfect for me. I already own it in the same size so I know that it fits my lifestyle and is well made. Dear Santa……please?
SHOP THE POST
Did anything catch your eye this week?