It’s that time of year again! Typically Sephora runs a sale twice yearly that gives Beauty Insiders a percentage off based on their membership level.
Of course, during the sale, I always recommend that you stock up on things that you use all of the time. Also if you are interested in any expensive beauty tools (like this one that I happen to LOVE), this is the time to pick it up! However, I also think that it is a great time to try something new or something on your wishlist while you can pick it up on a discount. These items are the ones that have piqued my interest for the sale!
- Ellis Brooklyn Bee: First, I love the bottle! Second, I really like fragrances with honey in them. The key notes in this fragrance are dark rum, honey, and vanilla bean (yum!) which sounds right up my alley!
- Fenty Beauty Body Sauce: This is a luminizing body tint that comes in 7 shades. The shade that I’m most interested in is Salty Caramel. I’ve heard that this body tint dries to a luminous finish, but stays put! It is supposedly transfer proof and I am totally here for that. My legs are always a lot lighter than the top half of my body, so I would use something like this to even out my skin tone.
- Laneige Lip Treatment Balm: You may know that the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is my favorite lip balm to use when I’m at home. When I saw that they recently released this product, which seems to be a more luxurious version of it, I immediately put it on my Loves List (wishlist at Sephora).
- NARS Sunkissed Cream Bronzer: This reminds me so much of the beloved Chanel cream bronzer that ladies of lighter complexions have raved about for years! NARS just released this cream bronzer in 2 shades, Laguna & Casino. I plan on picking up Casino (the darker shade) and I really hope it works well for me!
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser: This facial wash is a cult classic and it is now available in this jumbo size bottle. Although it is expensive, this size is a much better value than the normal size squeeze tube. Plus the pump makes it easier to use.
- Bread Beauty Supply Everyday Gloss Hair Oil: Bread Beauty Supply is a relatively new to Sephora, Black Owned Brand. This hair gloss seems perfect to restore shine without adding a lot of weight and chemicals to the hair. I feel like I’m always looking for the shine in my hair, so I’m thinking that this product will be a good one for me to try!
- Gucci Soleil Bronzing Powder: This bronzer looks expensive and is expensive, but I’ve actually heard great things about it. It caught my eye a couple of months ago, but I’ve never purchased it because the price is so steep. I’m still deciding if I will order this, but I’m leaning towards doing it!
- Tom Ford Soleil Brulant: This is the number one item on my wishlist. Since I heard that Tom Ford was releasing this new fragrance, I was very interested. The key notes are orange flower absolute, amber, and black honey accord. Also, can we please have a moment of silence for this beautiful bottle!
- Lancome Lash Idole Mascara: I typically like Lancome mascaras and this new one caught my eye a few weeks ago. It seems to provide tons of volume and length. You have to go check out the pictures on Sephora website to see the before and afters.
- Kayali Deja Vu Fragrance Set: I’ve wanted to try this perfume for so long, but I’ve always held out on purchasing it. I think that this will be the time that I finally buy it and I will probably get this set because it’s a better deal. The set includes the fragrance and a hair mist.
SHOP THE POST
Will you be shopping the Sephora Spring Sale this year? What’s on your wish list?