Happy New Year! I hope 2021 has gotten off to a good start for you all! For me, each new year gives me a feeling of a clean slate and this year is no different. I KNOW that 2021 will be a better year than 2020!
Anyway, on to the items that caught my eye over the last week!
- From time to time, I love a good statement necklace, and these faux pearl initial necklaces fit the bill. They are big enough to draw the eye, but they don’t look over the top or cheap (imo)!
- For this one, I kind of cheated. LOL. I wanted to pair these two items because they are basically the same idea, except one is a pair of shorts and one is a pair of joggers. Both items are faux leather and the color on both are amazing. Faux leather pants/shorts seem to be really big this season, but I think that both of these could be worn for years. Plus, they are really affordable!
- These sneakers are so cute and are under $25! I really like the white pair with the pop of yellow, but I also think the leopard pair is really cute!
- I’m all for a new lippie and this new release from NARS seems perfect. It is a soft, matte, lipstick that appears to look velvety on the lips. Not to mention, the color is perfection!
- I really love this puff sleeve sweatshirt. The color and style really dress up this comfy sweatshirt. Right now, it is on sale for less than $20!
SHOP THE POST
Has anything new caught your eye this week?