This week I have 5 more items to share with you that caught my eye as I was perusing the internet! Check them out!
- Can you tell that I’m all about the bright colors right now? This tiered maxi dress is a beautiful shade of orange. It does come in other colors, but this is the one that speaks to me. I know on the picture it may look a little blah, but I actually saw someone try this dress on on Youtube and I love it. It can be belted too depending on what is most flattering to your body. Best of all, it’s under $40!
- This cute pair of sandals looks casual, but elegant. I think these will be perfect for those days when I want a flat sandal that is not a flip-flop. Also, these are suuuuuper affordable!
- Huda Beauty recently came out with a new bronzer and skin tint. I want both, but the bronzer really speaks to me. I tend to do well with marbled bronzers because they typically offer a radiant finish that is not sparkly, but also not flat matte.
- I have a thing for makeup bags, and this one is so cute! Not to mention, it looks like the perfect size to take on weekend trips or for your everyday makeup. It also comes with a removable organizer and is very reasonably priced!
- Last, but certainly not least is this AMAZING orange bag that I have been lusting over! I have been researching this bag nonstop since I came across it and I think I “need” it. It is firmly on my luxury wishlist!
SHOP THE POST
What’s your favorite item?