I know, I know! I’ve been gone for months! While I’ve been away from the blog, I’ve been really trying to get consistent on my YouTube & Instagram and I think I’m doing pretty well with that! Now, I’m ready to start posting more here as well! Please let me know what type of posts you would be interested in seeing here.
For today, we are back with 5 items that caught my over the past week!
- I’ve always loved the look of these totes from YSL, but this new fuchsia wool version is on another level! I love how bright pop of color combined with black!
- This jumpsuit gives me all the luxurious resort vibes! I know Summer is almost over, but this one is made out of sweater material and I think it can be worn for another month or two (especially if you live in a warm climate).
- I’ve never really been into the designer sneaker thing, but this is a pair that I would definitely wear! Although they are monogram, the color makes them look understated and I love!
- Everybody loves the Barefoot Dreams blankets, but I came across this dupe and I really want to try it out! It is about half the price of the Barefoot Dreams version!
- This NARS blush palette is perfect for me, except for the fact that I already own 3 out of the 4 colors! Actually 3 of the colors are my favorite blush shades from the brand! I can’t justify the purchase on this one for me, but if I ever go on a trip again, this will be mine!
SHOP THE POST
Has anything new caught your eye lately?