- This pink desk is perfect for the girly-girl. I know I’m a little old to be called a girl, but I love this pink desk. Although it’s pink, it is a classic, grown-up style that I think could be a standout piece in an office! It also comes in white if you aren’t into pink.
- YSL Libre Intense is a brand new fragrance that is a flanker to the original YSL Libre. I personally have not fell in love with Libre, but it is very popular and that makes me think that it must be good. I really want to smell this new version to see if it is more my speed!
- Since I found a pair of joggers that I love, I’ve been on the hunt for more. I came across this leopard pair that I love and this same pair comes in a tie-dye that is right on trend! I’m waiting on a sale to pick these up!
- I’m not really a luxury sneaker type person, but these Burberry sneakers have made their way onto my wishlist. Burberry Check combined with leather sneaker is a perfect juxtaposition of class mixed with street style! They also would fit well into my current wardrobe. Not to mention, they are expensive, but not as expensive as Gucci or Louis Vuitton sneakers!
- Lastly, who doesn’t need a pair of animal print sneakers?!?! Need I say more?
SHOP THE POST
What caught your eye this week?