Can I just start this post by saying, I have waaaay too many highlighters! I knew I had a good amount because I’m obsessed with them, but I never knew just how many until I pulled them out for this post. Originally when I thought about doing this post, I was going to provide swatches for every highlighter in my collection, but after seeing how many I have, that’s not happening. Instead, I picked out the best 1-2 products from different color categories. I hope you enjoy!
I can’t believe July is pretty much over and we are more than half-way through 2013! For me July was a great month personally and with beauty products! Watch my video below if you would like to see my favorites (beauty & random) from the past month!
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit
- NARS Highlight Powder in Albatross
- Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
- NARS Blush in Rotonde
- Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation in Soft Sable
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe
- E.L.F. Small Stipple Brush
- MAC Lipstick in Flamingo
- MAC Lipstick in Sweet & Sour
- Silk Iced Latte in Vanilla
- Bee Earrings from Target
- Louis Vuitton Alma in Citron
What products were you using and loving in July?