Things have been crazy and stressful for me lately and I’m sure that has been the case for many of you as well! One of my favorite things to do when I’m stressed, is shop! Unfortunately, I can’t shop like I want to right now but I have been enjoying window shopping! I’m always looking at sales and finding items that I like, adding them to cart, and then exiting. LOL. I figured that I would start to share some of these items with you. I would like to make this a weekly series so let me know if that is something that you would enjoy!
- This blazer is EVERYTHING. I already own it in black and it fits me like a glove. It looks much more expensive in person than it actually is. I also love the bright orange and really feel like it would make my skin tone pop! Currently you can save $50 on this blazer by clicking the link and using the code at the top of the page!
- Can we talk about these wine glasses? (I also found this set for a little less.) I think I will cave and get these. They are stunning! I’ve really been getting into my wine lately and I like that these are appropriate for red and white. Not to mention, they are so unique and classy. Pinkies up!
- So not only am I into my wine, but I’m also into my coffee! This mug has been all over social media and I didn’t want to give into the hype, but here I am with it on my wishlist. Something about the design makes these mugs fun and sophisticated at the same time.
- I’m still not over animal print (and I don’t think I ever will be) so when I saw this top, I immediately fell for it. It is actually very reasonably priced right now, so who knows, I may actually pull the trigger on it.
- I’m in the market for a prettier wireless phone charger and I came across this beauty. I think this color way is my favorite, but it comes in lots of different stone inspired designs!
SHOP THIS POST
Those are the 5 items that caught my eye this week! Let me know if you enjoyed this post so that I know if I should make this a series!
Anything new on your wishlist?