I’m back this week with more items that caught my eye! Clearly, I’m on a little handbag kick…. Check out my picks!Continue reading “5 Items That Caught My Eye This Week”
I’m back with another 5 Items That Caught My Eye This Week! I know I missed last week, but that was because it was my birthday! Check out what I’ve been checking out!
- These earrings are repurposed from Chanel buttons! I love this idea and the earrings are beautiful! Not to mention, the price is pretty reasonable!
- These furry slides are very similar to some that I got from Target a few years ago that I happen to love. My Target ones are still going strong, but I’m glad I found a backup just in case.
- I’m all about joggers recently and I really like the print on these. They also look to be a looser fit which I think would work well for my body type!
- Another week, another animal print. Obviously, I can’t get enough. These sneakers are right up my alley!
- Out of everything mentioned, these sneakers are the ones that I am most likely to buy. They are similar to Golden Goose sneakers (more apparent in the white version), but they are black! I think these would work well for work and casual wear for me. I basically just talked myself into them. LOL.
SHOP THE POST
Has anything new caught your eye recently? Share!
- This pink desk is perfect for the girly-girl. I know I’m a little old to be called a girl, but I love this pink desk. Although it’s pink, it is a classic, grown-up style that I think could be a standout piece in an office! It also comes in white if you aren’t into pink.
- YSL Libre Intense is a brand new fragrance that is a flanker to the original YSL Libre. I personally have not fell in love with Libre, but it is very popular and that makes me think that it must be good. I really want to smell this new version to see if it is more my speed!
- Since I found a pair of joggers that I love, I’ve been on the hunt for more. I came across this leopard pair that I love and this same pair comes in a tie-dye that is right on trend! I’m waiting on a sale to pick these up!
- I’m not really a luxury sneaker type person, but these Burberry sneakers have made their way onto my wishlist. Burberry Check combined with leather sneaker is a perfect juxtaposition of class mixed with street style! They also would fit well into my current wardrobe. Not to mention, they are expensive, but not as expensive as Gucci or Louis Vuitton sneakers!
- Lastly, who doesn’t need a pair of animal print sneakers?!?! Need I say more?
SHOP THE POST
What caught your eye this week?
- I know, I know! I already featured this blazer in another color in a previous “5 Items” post, but I just saw this herringbone pattern and I love it! Not to mention, it is currently on sale along with the orange one that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago! I cannot say enough about how flattering these blazers are!
- If you are subscribed to my Youtube channel, I’m sure that you have heard me rave about my Saint Laurent Loulou puffer. I came across this gorgeous one in gray and for less than the normal retail price! I hope that when I am in a position to purchase another luxury bag, that this one is still available! I will definitely get it!
- I’ve been looking for a green bag for a long time, and I came across this one. I really like the color and think it will be a very functional bag. Also, it’s on sale right now!
- These mules are so chic and look more expensive than they are. I really like the snakeskin, but they also have a spotted print that is really beautiful too! Not to mention, they retail for less than $25!
- I’ve never had any gold flatware, but these really speak to me. I like the fact that they are a bit of an antiqued gold, but not too much. I really think these would be a nice choice for everyday flatware that makes a bit of a statement!
SHOP THE POST
Honestly, quite a few things caught my eye this week! What caught yours?
Things have been crazy and stressful for me lately and I’m sure that has been the case for many of you as well! One of my favorite things to do when I’m stressed, is shop! Unfortunately, I can’t shop like I want to right now but I have been enjoying window shopping! I’m always looking at sales and finding items that I like, adding them to cart, and then exiting. LOL. I figured that I would start to share some of these items with you. I would like to make this a weekly series so let me know if that is something that you would enjoy!
- This blazer is EVERYTHING. I already own it in black and it fits me like a glove. It looks much more expensive in person than it actually is. I also love the bright orange and really feel like it would make my skin tone pop! Currently you can save $50 on this blazer by clicking the link and using the code at the top of the page!
- Can we talk about these wine glasses? (I also found this set for a little less.) I think I will cave and get these. They are stunning! I’ve really been getting into my wine lately and I like that these are appropriate for red and white. Not to mention, they are so unique and classy. Pinkies up!
- So not only am I into my wine, but I’m also into my coffee! This mug has been all over social media and I didn’t want to give into the hype, but here I am with it on my wishlist. Something about the design makes these mugs fun and sophisticated at the same time.
- I’m still not over animal print (and I don’t think I ever will be) so when I saw this top, I immediately fell for it. It is actually very reasonably priced right now, so who knows, I may actually pull the trigger on it.
- I’m in the market for a prettier wireless phone charger and I came across this beauty. I think this color way is my favorite, but it comes in lots of different stone inspired designs!
SHOP THIS POST
Those are the 5 items that caught my eye this week! Let me know if you enjoyed this post so that I know if I should make this a series!
Anything new on your wishlist?