Happy Sunday (or whenever you are reading this)! Today I am back with 5 more items that caught my eye over the past week! Check it out!
- I love a good red bag and this one is beautiful! It looks to be the perfect red and I love that the chain is also red. Not to mention, the price is really reasonable!
- These shot glasses are super classy! I don’t usually take shots, and if I do, it definitely wouldn’t be at home, therefore I can’t justify the purchase. However, if I did take shots at home (LOL), I wouldn’t hesitate to pick these up!
- These jars/vases look brown tinted in the photo, but they are actually clear. I saw someone on Instagram that had these filled with candy and I loved the look of it! Maybe one day when I get a little more self control, I will incorporate these into my home!
- This bronzer & highlighting palette seems perfect for the summer! I’m not sure if I will be traveling any time soon, but if I do, I will purchase this to take with me! It may be a little dark for me year round, but I definitely think I could make it work when I’m more “bronzed”.
- Another week, another pair of sunglasses! I stumbled across these and they are currently in my cart as I try to talk myself out of them! I think they are super cute and they come in lots of different colors. Not to mention, they are on a super sale right now!
SHOP THE POST