It’s been a minute! If you don’t follow my YouTube channel, you may have been wondering what happened to me….In short, Vlogmas happened to me! Basically, Vlogmas is posting every day in December up through Christmas Day. I participated this year, so make sure to check out all my Vlogmas videos when you get a chance.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I had a very nice day with my husband and kids. We were unfortunately unable to spend the day with our extended family, but overall, it was a good day! Of course, with Christmas shopping, SO MANY THINGS caught my eye. LOL. Today, I’m sharing 5 of the items that caught my eye this past week. Maybe you can put those gift cards to use if you see something that you like!
- For some reason, I’ve been eyeing espresso machines lately. I don’t think I’m ready to make that jump yet, but if I was, I think it would be for this gorgeous machine that does everything! As a bonus, it would go well with my other kitchen appliances!
- I have been on the hunt for a medium to lightweight long robe, which seems like it would be easy to find, but it has not been. However this robe seems perfect and I absolutely love all the colors that it comes in. My only hesitation is that I have never purchased anything from this brand before. Have you? Any thoughts?
- This decorative mirrored sign is beautiful and I think would make a great addition to any home. I would personalize it with my family’s last name. I’m thinking of getting it to be a centerpiece to a gallery wall of family photos.
- Pink velvet joggers! PINK VELVET JOGGERS! I don’t think I need to say anymore. LOL. I love these even though they are unlike anything else that I own. I barely wear colored pants, but these pink velvet ones have my name all over them!
- Lastly, this jumpsuit is the perfect cross between elegant and casual. It can be dressed up of course, but just as easily dressed down with sneakers. The material is more of a sweatshirt material that looks super comfy.
SHOP THIS POST
What caught your eye while you were shopping for others?