Another week, another 5 items! This week a lot caught my eye! Check them out!
- Coordinated sets have been all the rage this year. This leopard set looks comfy enough to lounge in, but chic enough to go out and about in! I love both colors! I may have to pick one of these up!
- I love a good headwrap and this set of 4 comes pre-wrapped! Yep, you read that right! With this set, you no longer need to struggle to get the perfect knot. Also, the prints are really pretty!
- I know that we are technically in Fall, but where I live I can probably get away with wearing sandals for another couple of months. These slides embrace the basket weave trend, but in a way that I think is very wearable. Plus, I love the color!
- How cute is this new lip balm?!?! This one is tinted, but it also comes in clear. I’m pretty sure I will be picking up at least one of these during the upcoming Sephora Sale.
- Lately, I’ve been dabbling in eyeshadow again, but I definitely don’t need another eyeshadow palette. This one is so pretty and well priced! Let’s see if I can resist!
SHOP THE POST
Did any new products catch your eye this week? Please share!