I’m back this week with more items that caught my eye! Clearly, I’m on a little handbag kick…. Check out my picks!
- Combat boots aren’t really my style, but lately I’ve been wanting to try out this trend. I came across this pair and really like them! Plus, they are real leather and very reasonably priced!
- Like I said earlier, I’ve been looking at a lot of bags lately. This beauty from Coach looks right up my alley and I absolutely love the color! The hardware really sets it off!
- Tom Ford Bitter Peach was recently released and I really want to smell it! It has gotten some mixed reviews, but I want to try it for myself!
- This beautiful supple looking bag is huge! If you are into the extra large bag trend, this one is beautiful and well priced!
- This Apple Watch band is made from repurposed Louis Vuitton canvas. I love the look the look of this one!
SHOP THE POST
What have you had your eye on lately?