- I know, I know! I already featured this blazer in another color in a previous “5 Items” post, but I just saw this herringbone pattern and I love it! Not to mention, it is currently on sale along with the orange one that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago! I cannot say enough about how flattering these blazers are!
- If you are subscribed to my Youtube channel, I’m sure that you have heard me rave about my Saint Laurent Loulou puffer. I came across this gorgeous one in gray and for less than the normal retail price! I hope that when I am in a position to purchase another luxury bag, that this one is still available! I will definitely get it!
- I’ve been looking for a green bag for a long time, and I came across this one. I really like the color and think it will be a very functional bag. Also, it’s on sale right now!
- These mules are so chic and look more expensive than they are. I really like the snakeskin, but they also have a spotted print that is really beautiful too! Not to mention, they retail for less than $25!
- I’ve never had any gold flatware, but these really speak to me. I like the fact that they are a bit of an antiqued gold, but not too much. I really think these would be a nice choice for everyday flatware that makes a bit of a statement!
SHOP THE POST
Honestly, quite a few things caught my eye this week! What caught yours?