I got some good feedback on last week’s “Items That Caught My Eye” post, so I decided to go forth with making this a series. Starting today and going forward I will be posting these on Sundays. Check it out below!
- You all know I love Rothy’s. I specifically love this style, The Point. I saw that they currently have this new Berry color and I’m in love! These are the perfect pop of pink! For $20 off your first purchase, use this link.
- These shoes from Birdies actually came up as an Instagram ad for me. LOL. I really like them. They are fashionable, but cushioned on the inside to provide comfort. I also really like them in this metallic gold and silver!
- I have been looking for a two tone hoop earring and came across these. They are the perfect size for me because I think they look appropriate for day and night. I may or may not have these on the way…
- In my most recent Favorites video, I shared a beaded bracelet that I have been loving from Ana Luisa (use Ayesha10 for 10% off). I mentioned in that video that I may order another to stack, but I came across this larger beaded bracelet and I really like it. I think they would look great together!
- My favorite pajamas are from the Stars Above brand at Target. They now have this fun print and I think I will be picking these up soon. These pajamas are so comfy, but look really cute! Even if you don’t like this print, I would highly recommend that you try a set in a print that you like. Believe me, you won’t regret it!
SHOP THE POST
Has anything caught your eye this past week? Do you own any of the items mentioned?