Physician’s Formula recently added a new foundation to their lineup, The Healthy Foundation. I was excited to try this out because I saw a few reviews from women of color. If you know anything about Physician’s Formula, then I’m sure you know that all of their complexion products are usually on the paler side. As far as I know, this is the first foundation that they have come out with that would fit my skin tone or darker. I tried this out in the shade DN3 (dark neutral 3) because that seemed to be the closest to my skin tone when I saw it in store. I decided to film my first few days of wearing this, so make sure to check out the video below. I also wanted to give you the basic pros & cons of this foundation here on the blog just in case you don’t have time to watch the video.
- lightweight feel
- shade matches me very well
- long wearing (10+ hours)
- natural finish (not too matte or dewy)
- doesn’t feel sticky after it sets
- available at the local drugstore for less than $15
- packaging is well done (glass bottle with a large doe foot applicator)
- shade range needs some work to fit more skin tones
- a little expensive for the drugstore
- has a slight odor that smells similar to paint
Will you be trying this new foundation out?