*post contains affiliate links (full disclosure HERE)
It’s time for me to share my monthly favorites with you again! This month I had quite a few items that got my attention that I couldn’t wait to share with you. Check out the video at the top of this post and/or read a brief description of all the items below! Also, if you want to see swatches, make sure to watch the video.
- Lancome Miracle Cushion Foundation in 450 Suede N (review HERE): A lightweight liquid foundation housed in a compact. I like it for the beautiful natural finish and the ease of use.
- MAC Blush in Hipness: A warm pink blush with a hint of peach. I like this because it makes me look youthful!
- NARS Dual Intensity Blush in Jubilation: I love both highlight powders in this compact. The more golden one is more dramatic, while the peachier one is more natural.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light: My favorite bronzer to warm up my face to date! This really adds a subtle warmth that looks natural, but is noticeable to the person wearing it. Let me know if you would like a dedicated post specifically for this product!
- LORAC Alter Ego Glosses in Secret Agent (top) and Socialite (bottom): These new Alter Ego glosses are creamy, comfortable, and not sticky. I can’t wait to try other colors!
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Bronze Beam: This eye pencil doesn’t smudge, and stays all day. I really like this bronze shade with copper glitter in it. Although there is some glitter, it is very refined and really just adds interest to the shade.
- NYX Micro Brow in Brunette (review HERE): A nice alternative to the Anastasia Brow Wiz. The spoolie makes this product more useful.
- Shea Moisture Baby Healing Lotion: I purchased this to use on my baby, but I also like to use it on myself. It is heavy and very moisturizing, but not too much for his beautiful baby skin. It also is fragrance free and uses organic ingredients. (I love Shea Moisture!)
- The Body Shop Peach & Honey Almond Triple Moisture Body Cream: I didn’t realize how nicely moisturizing these body creams are until I tried this! This not only smells luxurious, but it also feels luxurious! I love wearing this around the house because it makes me smell delicious, but I don’t feel like it’s too strong for my baby’s nose.
- Sonia Kashuk Exfoliating Mitt: Lots of company’s make these, but I just happened upon this one by Sonia Kashuk. I like this mitt to use in the shower to exfoliate my skin. It is gentle, but I do feel like it works to get the dead skin off. Plus, it isn’t messy like sugar scrubs can be.
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Illuminizing Body Butter in Rose Gold Radiance + Toasted Coconut Scent: This body butter smells delicious, moisturizes well, and provides a radiant glow to the skin. If you want to try this, wait for it to go on Hautelook for a cheaper price.
- Tony Moly Bbo Bbo Lip Balm in Honey: This lip balm really penetrates my lips and makes them feel soft. It gives a little shine so I typically wear this all day long.
- Kari Gran Tinted Lip Whip in Peppermint: This is a newer lip balm for me and I love that it is all natural. This one feels just as comfortable as the Tony Moly and it gives a very slight pink tint.
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Twiggy: I love the color of this polish! It is a unique but still neutral shade and the closest thing that it is similar to is Essie’s Sand Tropez. This polish lasts 5+ days on me with no chips.
What beauty products did you lean on this past month?