NARS recently released a new foundation, the All Day Luminous Weightless foundation. I decided to try it in the shade Cadiz, which is also my shade in the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. With this foundation, NARS promises full & natural looking coverage that lasts up to 16 hours. Not only that, but they also claim that the foundation will do this with only 1 drop and still have a lightweight feel on the skin. I’ve been testing this foundation out for about 2 weeks and I am ready to share my thoughts with you so if you’re interested, keep reading.
So for this review, I decided to do something a bit different. Because this foundation can be a bit finicky, I really wanted to show you how it applies and the best way that I’ve found to use it. For that reason, I pretty much did the entire review by video. Check that out below. If you just want to see my pros, cons, & final grade for this foundation, keep scrolling below the video!
- beautiful naturally radiant looking finish
- works well with powders for a more matte look
- lightweight feeling on the skin
- can be built up to full coverage
- wide range of foundation shades
- small amount of product goes a long way
- doesn’t last 16 hours like it claims
- price is $48 for 1 oz (not extremely expensive, but definitely should be a consideration)
- won’t work for all skin types (best for normal to combination, may not work well on really dry or really oily types)
- 1 drop doesn’t give full coverage like foundation claims
- this foundation may take some working with to figure out how it best applies on your skin
Overall, I really like this foundation now that I’ve found the best way to apply it. It gives me coverage that is long lasting without being a matte finish. It can be built up to full coverage using more than one drop.
Final Grade: B
Have you tried the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation?