*this post may contain affiliate links, see full disclosure HERE
I’m super late with my favorites this month, but better late than never right? Keep reading for a brief rundown of the products that I used a lot last month (plus one that I didn’t like) or skip to the bottom of the page for the video!
- Simple Human Mini Sensor Mirror (not shown): This mini mirror is not only cute, but it is extremely convenient. It’s cordless, has 10x magnification, and perfect for eyebrow plucking and eyeshadow application.
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap Body Wash: I use this to wash my back and it really helps to soothe my itchy skin. Plus, it smells great!
- Garnier Clean + Smoothing Cream Cleanser: This thick wash is perfect for dry skin, but will probably work on oily skin too to provide a clean face without that stripped feeling.
- Whitening Lightning Gloss in Nude: An all around nice nude for lots of skin tones. I’ve been wearing this almost daily at work.
- NARS Blush in Taj Mahal: The perfect orange blush with sheen. Words do no justice for its beauty. One of my favorite blushes of all time!
- NARS Contour Blush in Gienah: (reviewed HERE) I’ve been using and enjoying this daily even when I’m in a rush! It really gives a nice, natural contour and is very blendable.
- Loreal Miss Manga Mascara: This was my regret! Based on all the ads for this mascara, I had high hopes that it would give my doll-like lashes. Unfortunately, it just made my lashes darker…
What products made favorite or regret status for you last month?