This month I didn’t have many favorites. Most of the month I’ve been so busy doing stuff for the house that I didn’t wear much makeup. Check out my favorites video below, or keep reading for a brief description of each item I chose.
- Tom Ford Velvet Orchid: A lighter, sweeter version of the infamous Black Orchid. Perfect for day or night. (Notes: cool citrus, floral petal notes, honey, rum).
- OPI San Tan-Tonio: A beautiful darker nude nail polish. Almost matches my skin tone exactly.
- MAC Face & Body in N7: Lightweight and cooling, this is a perfect foundation for the hot summer days. It is more of a dewy foundation, so may not be the best pick for oily skin, but works well to give me a natural look.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: Gives me thick, long, fake looking lashes that I love! I even contemplated buying another tube when I didn’t have access to my makeup!
- MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked: Very thin brow pencil that I use when I’m in a rush. Perfect color for my brows. Only downside is that it doesn’t have a spoolie.
- YSL Gloss Volupte #30: This sheer coral gloss is packed with golden shimmer that makes the lips look so full and glossy. The formula is very luxurious and so comfortable to wear. Best shimmery gloss I own, hands down!
So that was it for my favorites for July! I’m thinking that August favorites will be back to normal because I am currently trying out some new things that I can’t wait to share with you!
What products were you loving in July?