It’s Favorites time! Unfortunately, this month I had one product that I didn’t like. Check out the video above, or just breeze through the brief commentary on each product below!
- Victoria’s Secret Sparkling Citrus Lemon Escape Hand & Body Cream: Delicious, sweet smelling, but also very moisturizing.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel-Creme: I use this as an overnight hydrating mask and it leaves my skin soft and supple.
- Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Frappe + Sally Hansen Big Glitter Top Coat in Goldi-Flecks: Gives me a nice soft glittery nail that is so unique and pretty.
- Sephora Pro Domed Stippling Brush #41: My new favorite foundation brush that makes foundations better because of the superior blending.
- Maybelline Dream Pure BB in Deep: A great everyday BB Cream that gives natural coverage and doesn’t make me too oily.
- Lorac Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette: A beautiful neutral palette with pink undertones. Great for everyday.
- Marc Jacobs The Starlet Eyeshadow Palette: I don’t use this as often as I should, but the standout colors are the rose gold & taupe colors. I got a lot of use out of them in June.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (not pictured): My Flop! Just doesn’t keep my eyeshadow from creasing!
- Maybelline Master Hi-Light in Coral: Makes a pretty highlight on my skin tone. May be a pretty blush on fair skin.
- Tarte Off the Cuff Blush Palette: Great blush palette that will work for most skin tones. The shade I used the most was the orange (Darling).
- NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel: A nice creamy gloss with good pigmentation. I’ve been keeping this one in my purse all month long!
What products did you use the most in the month of June?