*this post contains press samples (see full disclosure here)
It’s Favorites Time! Check out the video below or keep reading for brief descriptions of each item!
- Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Body Lotion: Very moisturizing, organic, lotion that makes skin appear tighter
- Lisi Liquid Illuminator in Sex Kitten (not pictured): Opaque golden liquid illuminator that I like to mix with my body lotion
- Covergirl XL Nail Gel in Plumped Up Plum: Gorgeous purple nail polish, but unfortunately it never really dries
- Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk EDT: A more sophisticated beach-y perfume that has hints of coconut and vanilla
- Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Rieuse: Gorgeous, light-weight, hybrid lip product
- Chanel Canaille: Beautiful, shimmery, rust colored blush. Very unique!
- MAC Proenza Schouler Ocean City Blush Ombre: An ombre blush that ranges from peach to bright coral. Perfect for many skin tones.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze: Rose golden highlight that may be able to be used as a blush on fair skin tones
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: A neutral palette with a little more interest. My favorite shades are Candied Violet, Amaretto, and Salted Caramel.
What were your most used products of May?