It’s favorites time! This month I wanted to do a little something different. Instead of just posting my video here, I will also list each of the products mentioned in this blog post and give you a teeny, tiny snippet about them. If I have any blog posts to go with the item mentioned, I’ll not only link it on my YouTube, but also here in this post. I decided to try this because I know some of you can’t always watch the videos, but you still may be interested in what my favorite products of the month were. Let me know what you think!
*not all favorites were shown in the above picture
- Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume: Spring time in a bottle! Smells like sweet, floral, honey!
- Shea Moisture Argan Oil & Raw Shea Bath, Body, Massage Oil (not pictured): Light, non-heavy oil that I use to keep my hair shiny and moisturized.
- Diorskin Nude Foundation in 050: Beautiful, glow-y, natural looking foundation that lasts all day.
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC45 (not pictured): Thick, creamy concealer perfect for concealing stray brow hairs.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate (not pictured): My favorite product to get defined, but still natural looking brows.
- Anastasia #12 Brush (not pictured): The perfect brush to use with the Dipbrow pomade. Stiff enough and small enough to get really precise brows.
- NARS Yachiyo Brush #27 (not pictured): Perfect brush to use to help blend highly pigmented blushes. Expensive, but nice!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: Great for bombshell, voluminous lashes! Fake lashes in a tube!
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance Bronze: Nice foundation primer that adds a glow to the skin as well. I use it to liven up my satin finish foundations.
- Bite Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Grape: The perfect purplish pink that feels really smooth on the lips.
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick in Melted Coral: A pretty orange toned coral that is long wearing and fits into my makeup looks.
What beauty products got you through the month of April?