I’ve been using the Entwine Creme Jelle Styler for at least 3 months now and my review for this product is long overdue! I mainly use this product for wash & go styling. Keep reading to find out my thoughts!
Spoiler Alert! I love this product! It has managed to make its way onto my Staple Products List! It gives me a soft, but defined wash and go every time. The reason that it really won me over is that I can get relatively big wash & go hair on the first day. Plus it dries on my hair in a little over 3 hours which makes washing my hair not be an all day thing!
Key Ingredients: honey, sunflower seed oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein (glycerin, alcohol, and silicone free)
Product Texture/Consistency: light but creamy like the perfect mixture of a butter with a gel
Product Claims: to provide flexible hold and curl elongation
How the Product Measures up to the Claims: This product does give hold and definition while still keeping my hair soft to the touch. It also has conditioning properties.
How I Use This Product: I mainly use this for wash & go styles. I use it with or without a leave in conditioner depending on how I feel. I can stretch my wash and go’s for at least 5 days when using this product.
- provides soft hold
- “plays well” with other products (i.e. conditioners, Curls In A Bottle!)
- light and creamy texture that makes it easy to apply
- defines my hair without making it too defined
- can be used on wet or dry hair
- dries my hair quickly
- gives me big hair on the first day
- I can reapply product throughout the week without causing any flaking
- I can only purchase online
- Can leave a slightly gummy feeling to the hair if too much product is applied.
Have you tried any Entwine products? What do you think of the line?