I’ve really enjoyed playing around with my Mac Eyeshadow X15 Warm Neutral Palette (swatched HERE) over the last few weeks. Today I wanted to share one of my favorite looks to do with this palette. This look is perfect for Valentine’s or any date night. Keep reading for more pictures and a full list of products used!
- Lid: Divine Decadence
- Crease: Saddle
- Brow Highlight: Brule
- Outer Lid: Dark Brew
- Inner Corner: Hey
- Lashes: YSL Babydoll Mascara
- Liner: Loreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Espresso
- Brows: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
- Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation in Golden Honey
- Diorskin Nude Tan Bronzer in 007 Mocha
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Magnetic Appeal (cheekbone highlight)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Stormy Sahara
What’s your makeup plan for Valentine’s Day?