It’s been a minute since my last face of the day post, but not for a lack of trying. Every time I try to take pictures for this type of post, they never come out well. Blame it on my poor photography skills, but I’m working on it. Anyway, this was my smokey eye makeup look for dinner and movies with my husband the other night. I like how it turned out because it wasn’t over the top, but still was a bit different from my everyday makeup. Keep reading to find out the products I used to get this look!
- Lorac Unzipped Palette: Untamed (lid), Unbridled (outer corner), Unspoken (crease), Undercover (brow bone), Undiscovered (inner corner)
- YSL Babydoll Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion (waterline)
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate (brows)
- Nars Radiant Cream Compact Foundation in Tahoe
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel (underneath eyes)
- Nars Translucent Crystal Loose Powder (all over face)
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Nars Blush in Final Cut
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Perfectly Poised (cheekbone highlight)
- MAC Kinda Sexy Lipstick
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Bare Naked
What’s your go to date night makeup?