This is the final post within my Highlighter/Bronzer Series! If you missed any of the previous ones, don’t worry, I will list them at the bottom of this post. I hope this series was enjoyable to you and that you got something out of it.
Today’s face is a look that I wear quite often, especially during summertime. It is relatively quick and easy and perfect for all types of occasions. Keep reading for more pictures and a step-by-step tutorial.
- Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation in C6
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe
- Nars Translucent Crystal Loose Powder (to set undereyes only)
- Tarte Hotel Heiress Bronzer
- Milani Sunset Beach Blush
- Mac Gold Deposit Mineralize Skinfinish (cheekbone highlight)
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder in Taupe
- Mac Texture Eyeshadow (as a transition shade)
- Mac Woodwinked Eyeshadow (lid)
- The Balm Matt Rosen (crease)
- The Balm Matt Lombardi & Matt Malloy (browbone)
- Nars Albatross (inner corner highlight)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Whiskey
- Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara
- Mac Honey Love Lipstick
- Iman Luxury Lip Shine (name of the color rubbed off, sorry!)
Other Posts in my Highlighter/Bronzer Series:
What is your favorite product for days when you want a glow?