Quite a few of you told me you would like to see more makeup tutorials from me, but they take a long time to prepare for and film, so I decided to throw some of these Face of the Day posts in the mix. This way, you can see all the products I’m using, you just won’t actually see them in action. It also gives me a chance to express my thoughts on certain products. Let me know what you think of these types of posts. Keep reading for pictures and products!
I didn’t do a video showing you the products that I picked up recently from one of MAC’s new collections, All About Orange, so I am featuring them in this look today. The 3 items from this collection are the Rainy Season Eyeshadow Quad, Honey Jasmine Blush, and Sushi Kiss Lipstick.
- Brow: Milani Easy Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
- Lid: MAC Rainy Season, MAC Arctic Grey (center)
- Crease: MAC Courtly Grey
- Outer Corner: MAC Typographic
- Liner: Maybelline Saphire Strength
- Mascara: Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions
- Foundation: Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless in Golden Honey
- Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me in Cafe (underneath eyes only)
- Powder: Ruby Kisses Set n’ Forget in Banana (underneath eyes only)
- Cheeks: MAC Honey Jasmine Blush
- Highlight: Wet n’ Wild Reserve Your Cabana
- Bronzer: Sonia Kashuk Rich Bronze
- MAC Sushi Kiss Lipstick
So far, I am really liking the few items I picked up from All About Orange. I think the Rainy Season quad will be especially useful in the fall and winter for an easy smokey eye, but can also be used year-round. Sushi Kiss lipstick is not as bright as I thought it would be, which definitely makes it more wearable. Honey Jasmine blush is a nice color, however, it is not the most pigmented. I like it, but I wouldn’t really recommend it for anyone more than about 2 shades darker than me.
Did you get any items from the All About Orange collection? What did you think?